The funding handbook of the German Networking Agency (DVS) should be revised for the new EU funding period 2014 – 2020. A wide range of actors from the federal and state governments, funding banks such as the KfW-Bank and the Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank offer a variety of funding programmes and financing assistance to strengthen rural areas. Considering the wide variety of funding programmes it is sensible to bundle them what will allow to give a structured overall view of funding opportunities and financing models concerning projects in rural areas. The DVS funding handbook should especially support the regional management.
The DVS has instructed the IfLS and neuland+ with the revision of the funding handbook.
The project includes following modules:
- structural revision of the funding handbook
- discussion and further development of the handbook-structure together with the regional management in a participative workshop
- research of funding programmes and financing assistance of the EU and state governments
- supplementation of the handbook with alternative financing options
- presentation of background information concerning funding (EU policy, important notions)
|Information and knowledge dissemination | Regional development ||
National Rural Network Germany (DVS) within the Federal Office for Agriculture and Food (BLE)
2016 - 2017
Contact person/s at IfLS:
Dr. Ulrich Gehrlein, Nicola von Kutzleben