Ex-ante evaluations are an integral part of rural development programmes. They are to ensure an optimum use of the budgetary funds available as well as an enhanced programme quality.
The ex-ante evaluation carried out serves the identification and assessment of the following factors:
- medium- and long-term demand,
- objectives to be realised,
- results expected and objectives in a quantified form, especially regarding the impact in comparison to the initial situation,
- value added for the community,
- degree of attention given to community priorities,
- experiences relating to the preceding programme’s design and
- quality of the methods of implementation, monitoring, budget administration and ex-amination suggested.
|Evaluation | Rural areas ||
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture (MWVLW) of the Federal State of Rhineland-Palatinate
2005 - 2006
Contact person/s at IfLS: