Ex-ante evaluations are an integral part of rural development programmes. They are to ensure an optimum use of the budgetary funds available as well as an enhanced programme quality. In order to support the programme’s elaboration, evaluation focuses on dialogue and process monitoring.
The ex-ante evaluation carried out serves the identification and assessment of the following factors:
- medium- and long-term demand,
- the programme’s strategy,
- experiences relating to the preceding programme’s design,
- objectives to be realised,
- results expected and objectives in a quantified form – especially regarding the impact in comparison to the initial situation,
- value added for the community,
- degree of attention given to community priorities and
- quality of the methods of implementation, monitoring, budget administration and examination suggested.
|Evaluation | Rural areas ||
Hessian State Ministry of the Environment, Rural Development and Consumer Protection (HMULV)
Contact person/s at IfLS: